SANEMAX CF-707 gamepad and tablet combo

albeeliusanemax

Question

Hello, my name is Albee Liu from Shenzhen Sanemax Technology Co., Ltd.

We are professional manufacturer  for smart game consoles and tablets with over 10 years experience in this industry. We are looking for distributors and agents for our products. We can design and brand your custom product wether it is a tablet or game console. Also we can either put our LOGO,or put your LOGO or your customer LOGO  on our products as well.

WE ARE OFFERING VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE AND EXCELLENT QUALITY. ON ALL OUR PRODUCTS!

SAMPLE ORDERS ARE WELCOME.

NOTE: When contacting me please notify me that you found us from this forum.

Also, if you have any questions about our products feel free to contact me.

Albee Liu
Tel:+86 18823846917
Wechat:Albee8932
QQ:2589271045

LET ME INTRODUCE TO YOU OUR NEWEST GAMEPAD AND TABLET COMBO

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

CPU:  Quadcore 1.6Ghz
                                  ROM: 16GB
                                  RAM:  2GB
- GAMEPAD AND TABLET ALL IN ONE
- 360 DEGREES 3D JOYSTICKS VERY EASY TO USE AND PERFECT FOR COMPLICATED GAMES
- CAN BE USED AS A TV
- CAN BE USED AS A MEDIA PLAYER, YOU CAN HOOK IT UP ON YOUR TV. IT SUPPORTS VARIOUS VIDEO AND    AUDIO FORMATS

- IT DOES SUPPORT 3G
- IT DOES SUPPORT BLUETOOTH
- WIFI DIRECT PLAYING AGAINST EACH OTHER
- WIFI ONLINE PLAYING
- VARIOUS EMULATORS SUPPORT WITH FREE GAMES FOR DOWNLOAD AND MUCH MORE...

Item(s):SANEMAX CF-707 GAMEPAD AND TABLET COMBO
wFwELUa.jpg

Package includes: Earphone, Adapter, USB cable, HDMI cable, OTG, User manual

Price: CONTACT ME  FOR PRICE

Warranty:1 YEAR

Dealing method:PAYMENT METHOD: WIRE TRANSFER, PAYPAL, SHIPPING via POST, DHL FEDEX, AIR MAIL, BY SEA FOR LARGE ORDER

Location of seller:Shenzhen, China

Contact method details:: Albee Liu,
Shenzhen Sanemax Technology Co.,
Tel:+86 18823846917
Wechat:Albee8932
QQ:2589271045

Age of item: BRAND NEW

---

Item(s) conditions:BRAND NEW, UNOPENED, SEALED

Picture:
UyyDYTE.jpg
I7XmK67.jpg

Reason for sale:DISTRIBUTORS, AND AGENTS WANTED.

Product description:
Sanemax CF707: A new gaming pad distinctly unique and superior to any tablet PC!

With the spread of Android gaming tablets, more and more people are using tablets. With this in mind, Sanemax have developed the CF-707 Game Pad. This nifty game pad features television, tablet PC and gaming console capabilities, and we believe that it will bring you an absolutely unparalleled experience!

Main features: The latest Android 4.4.2 OS, a high-performance RK3188 CPU, a strong Mali 400 MP4 GPU, 2 GB RAM/16 GB ROM, 5000 mAh big capacity battery, 360 degree professional 3D joysticks, supporting TV-BOX, WIFI Display, 3G Dongle. Key Mapping, using Skype, and other hot functions.

Not only your regular tablet PC:

This gamepad includes all the notable functions of a tablet PC such as receiving and sending emails, using Skype, activating Google Play, playing various audio and video formats, viewing and browsing pictures, reading E-books etc. The most notable difference is the way that the games are played. On an ordinary tablet PC, this is necessarily confined to a touch screen. On the CF-707, however, games can be played using four distinct modalities: buttons, joysticks, key mapping and of course the usual touch screen.

Television:

It also can be used as a TV. Simply download one network TV broadcast application, like CCTV Live, then connect to a the internet via WiFi or a LAN by connecting USB via OTG. After that, you can connect a HDMI cable to a gamepad . Your CF-707 works now as a TV. Enjoy!

WiFi Display:

Use the CF707 as a WiFi display! Connect via WiFi, open the WiFi Display application. This will then commence a search for a wireless display device. Once the wireless display device is found, click on the preferred available device. The chosen device must also click 'accept' on its end. One machine’s screen will then be displayed on the other’s.

Key Mapping:

With key mapping, you can link touch screen buttons to physical ones. For many gamers , this feature helps them to have more enjoyable gaming experience which makes many games easier to navigate and control.

Plenty of games:

There are 8 kinds of emulators that are supported. PS1, N64, MAME, NES, GBC, GBA, SNES and SMD.
You can also play Flash games, Android games (including games that utilize gravity sensors; the CF-707 has a G-Sensor built in). You may even play games via WiFi by either USING WiFi direct wich enables more players to play against each other where one player run a game as a server and the other player joins as a client. However if you connect to internet via WiFi you can play games online! You can also download plenty of games using the Happy Chick app free of charge for various consoles!

360 degree professional 3D joysticks:

Compared to 2D joysticks, 3D joysticks are more flexible! You will have more directions to control: up and down, left and right. It's operated easily!
ygDzfCE.jpg

Bluetooth:

Gamepad also has Bluetooth support which enables one to connect various devices to the game pad which enables your Game pad to be your PC,  or either transfer files from another smartphones  etc.

3G Support:

What makes SANEMAX CF-707 so unique is it has 3G support which enables one to stay connected on the internet through 3G carrier once the sim card is insered. Enables one to be on the internet when your  WiFi network is out of reach. Not only that. With this device you are able to make phone calls.

We at Sanemax are striving for perfection. We are offering the best after sale service. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions that you might have!

Best Regards, Albee Liu

CHOOSE THE QUALITY, CHOOSE SANEMAX!

Compartir en otros sitios

4 Respuestas a esta pregunta

Esta wea de tapatalk le falta un traductor por la chucha

can you speak spanish? :zippyte

me sorprenderia si esque puede hablar XD el copy pasta mas supremo de la historia 

Registrate o inicia sesión para comentar

Tienes que ser un usuario de nuestro foro para poder comentar

Crear una cuenta

Registrate en nuestro foro. Es Fácil!

¡Quiero registrarme ahora!

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes una cuenta? Inicia sesión aquí

Iniciar Sesión Ahora

Información Importante

Al usar nuestro sitio, aceptas a nuestros Términos de Uso y Reglas y Política de Privacidad.

HN Datacenter en Chile